Monday, December 10, 2007

Q & A: I love to masturbate. Is there a point when its too much?

Q. I love to masturbate. I am a 23 yr old male and I masturbate sometimes 3 times a day. I am worried that this is too much or that I might ruin myself for a lady. Is there a point when its too much?

sign me.......
Not till I go blind


Dear Not Blind:

There is no rule to say how much is too much when it comes to masturbation. There are however, some questions you might ask yourself. Do you spend time masturbating while the world is passing you by? Do you masturbate so often that it is effecting your work or school performance?

Are you not looking for a partner, or seeking out your partner because you are always masturbating during your free time? In other words, if you spend so much time masturbating that you are no longer functioning well in society or if you always choose to masturbate rather than be with your partner, you have passed the point of "normal." If you have tried to slow the activity and find that you are unable to do so, you should seek out a therapist.

On the other hand, If all is well in your life... masturbation is a wonderful healthy release that will stem sexual frustration when a partner is not available to you.

No comments: