Sunday, December 9, 2007

Q & A: she cannot have an orgasm when I'm on top

Q. I have been having sex with my girlfriend for about a year and she cannot have an orgasm when I'm on top. When she is on top their is no problem with her reaching orgasm. I think that perhaps my penis, being only average, is not of adequate size and may be part of the problem. Are there any techniques that you can suggest? How can I get her to have an orgasm when I'm on top? Thanks for your help.

Joe

Dear Joe,

As popular as the missionary position might be, it has some major drawbacks. What most people don't realize is that in the missionary position the penis thrusts in and out of the vagina but usually does not afford enough clitoral stimulation for the woman to reach orgasm. When the male partner is on top, the female's range of motion is very limited, other than to move upwards to meet his thrusts, so she cannot position herself to receive the stimulation she needs. The easiest remedy for couples who enjoy this position is for the woman to add clitoral stimulation by using her fingers or by purchasing The Ladybug vibrator found in my catalogue. It can be worn during intercourse and affords varying degrees of clitoral stimulation.

Research has shown yet another drawback in the male superior position. It seems that the muscles the male must tense to keep his body above his partner's, are the same muscles that trigger orgasm. This limits the male's ability to control orgasm so he won't last as long and will further aggravate the problem of premature ejaculation.

When we look at nature, we find humans are the only animals using the male superior position. Do you think they might know something we don't?? It's something worth considering!

No comments: