Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Q & A: How do I find woman's "g" spot?

Q. My wife recently began talking about an article she read relating to a woman's "g" spot. Is there any advice you can give me to find out more information on this topic? For instance where is it, what can I do to find it, etc?


G-Spot Curious

Dear Curious:

The G-spot or Graftenburg Spot is located in spongy tissue on the ceiling of the vagina toward the front. When a woman is sexually aroused this tissue swells to about the size of a quarter. You should be able to feel it with your fingers. Stimulation of this area can sometimes produce the feeling of needing to urinate for a few moments. Many women find this unpleasant and therefore do not continue stimulation. Some women... not all.... with further stimulation will ejaculate a clear fluid (Not urine) through the urethra. There are many women who do not find this to be a pleasurable form of arousal.

There are many books related to this subject that can be found in your local bookstore. I also offer a selection of G-spot vibrators in the catalogue to enable you and your wife to experiment.

No comments: